Wind and Tornado Damage – Residential Insurance Claims
Straight-line winds and tornadoes can happen anywhere there are thunderstorms. According to the National Severe Storms Laboratory, “Damage from severe thunderstorm winds account for half of all severe reports in the lower 48 states and is more common than damage from tornadoes.”
Damages from these strong winds can be severe, no matter how sturdy your house is. Destruction can include torn siding, roof damage – including roofs being torn off, and punctured or shattered walls, doors, and windows. Trees can be uprooted, and torn branches and loose objects can become hurtling projectiles doing further damage to your home and property. Once the envelope of your home is punctured, wind and severe weather can get inside and do further damage.
As dedicated members of our local community for more than 100 years, our team knows you not just as clients, but as neighbors. Because we only ever work for policyholders, never for insurance companies, we are always able to act as your advocate with your best interests at heart.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
As soon as we engaged your company, you were able to cut through the bureaucracy and reach the key decision makers. You kept us informed of each twist and turn of your investigation. Within months of your engagement, we had our check in hand. We felt comforted and confident that our situation was given the prompt attention that was needed. I would recommend your services to any in this situation.
Anthony & Barbara Black
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
For additional information, visit:
- “4 Steps to Saving Up For a Storm – How to Prepare Financially For Rebuilding Your Home”
- “10 Things You Can Do To Make Disaster Recovery Go More Smoothly”
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”