Regional Vice President
Springville, NY Office
56 Waverly Street
Springville, NY 14141
- B.A. Dual Degree History & Secondary Education, SUNY Geneseo
- FEMA Adjuster Training Program Certificate
An accomplished sales leader with a track record of success cultivating business alliances and relationships, Vanuga has nearly 20 years of experience in property insurance. His work for insurance companies—paired with his years working in the public adjusting industry—has provided him with the optimum background to best serve the policyholder.
Mr. Vanuga’s extensive experience in the insurance industry garnered him such titles as General Manager, Principal Insurance Broker, Senior Sales Producer and Business Development Manager. In these capacities he led all aspects of new business development, sales and account management for providers of millions of dollars in property and casualty insurance for commercial and personal lines.
In the public adjusting field, Vanuga held the position of Senior National Loss Consultant. In this role he directed a staff of five, initiating and managing relationships with new clients throughout the United States and Canada. His marketing duties included national tradeshows, community relations, print and radio advertising and the transformation of printed materials.
Mr. Vanuga’s strengths include insurance coverage analysis, executive presentations and contract negotiations. He is a driven professional who works to cultivate winning client relationships and development strategies. He has forged strong, lasting partnerships, is an excellent communicator and innovative problem solver.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- Greater Buffalo Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Western New York Chapter
- Boys & Girls Club of Springville, Board Member
- Springville Rails to Trails, Board Member
- Springville Chamber of Commerce, Past Vice President
- Springville Lions Club
- SUNY Geneseo National Alumni Council
Public Adjusting Licensures
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- New York—Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance
- Pennsylvania—Property & Casualty
- New York State Insurance Instructor Since 2012